Tuesday 15 July 2014

Projects on pause

Hi I know I haven't posted anything for a while, and all of my recent posts are just telling you to hang on for a few more days, and I am really sorry. I am trying to work on a few more projects for you to have a go at but I am going to wait until the 28th July before I post anymore projects, in the meantime I will try to post a few pictures of things I have made, and possible a few recipes.

Also on the 28th of July I am launching ' A project a day ' campaign, that you can take part in! I f you have a google account then follow this blog to show you are taking part, if you have a blog you can download the campaign button and insert it into your blog using a html code insert, to show everyone else that you are taking part! Of course this means that you will need to post a project a day for one week, like I am going to do! Hope you have fun taking part!

That's all for now, but I promise to post again soon,


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea, I will be taking part at home, keep the crafty-ness coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I will try a project a day while I'm off work.

    ReplyDelete