Saturday 11 April 2015

Verona storage box kit

So recently I have been working on quite large project and it has definitely took a lot of hours, paper and glue to complete, but here it is!! I wanted to share with you which products I used as well as some recommendations if you are making this storage unit for yourself at home!


So as you can see this is the Verona storage box kit from tonic studios, I also used the matching deco draw die set and vintage paper pack.


Firstly I painted all of the pieces with some cosmic shimmer paint, I then glued the box together using the included glue pen.


Then I carefully cut pieces of paper to fit each section of the box, and the front of the drawers. The kit does also include layering sheets which made it easy to cut out the paper as you could just cut around the layering piece.


To add some more colour as well as a vintage appeal I used some guilding wax. And to finish off I glazed the whole box and added a layer of glitter around the rims of the boxes. 

Overall I really enjoyed putting this unit together and i'm already enjoying using it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment