Monday 15 September 2014

one delayed ( but fun ) project

So now about the delay, I wrote this post but forgot to publish it ( silly me ) haha! But its here now, published and ready for you to read!

This is really simple and is just really a filler until I have a chance to post my nativity scene!

Its a lollipop! unfortunately I don't have an image of the finished product but you can kind of see how it turns out!


This is what you will need, I am using cloud clay but you can used whichever clay you want if you are using fimo or sculpey you don't need to colour the clay yourself!

 split the clay

 
dab with a sharpie to add colour then roll until the colour is well mixed

 

 
roll the white and brown to make the stick


And roll up the red to make the lollipop


And there you have it one simple clay project, you can make it into a pendant or whatever you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment